To be able to participate in PARD, you must have had a paper or poster accepted as a First Author in ARVO 2023.
- Three Arno Habicht Awards for $500 each
- Three Pyott Foundation awards for $500 each.
PARD 2023 SPEAKER APPLICATION FORM
If you have had a presentation accepted by ARVO, we would like to offer you the possibility to present your work at our PARD meeting and an invitation will be sent soon,
The PAAO will feature two in-person sessions for presentations: anterior and posterior segment.
Due to the popularity of this event, we always receive more requests to present than there are time slots available, so there is a review and competitive selection process. If you are selected to be a program participant, you will be presenting your work in a speed presentation format: three minutes for presentation and two minutes for discussion.
The language for presentation is English. This is an excellent place to practice your presentation skills in English in front of a friendly audience.
Applications for 2023 are closed.
Six (6) prizes total: three (3) for the Anterior Segment Group and three (3) for the Posterior Segment group.
- First authors MUST present their work at the given PARD session to be considered for a prize. No substitutions.
- Age limit of 40 to be considered to receive a prize.
- If you have received a travel award/scholarship from ARVO or from the Pan-American you are not eligible to receive a prize.
- Prizes will be awarded to First Authors from the Americas, Spain or Portugal.
The prize recipients will be selected by the PARD Organizing Committee.
Prize winners will be announced at the end of the session. The $500 cash prize(s) will be disbursed by electronic bank transfer.