Curso de LiderazgoEl Poder de la Red Panamericana
¿Qué es el Curso de Liderazgo?
La Dra. Zelia Correa es la Directora del Curso Panamericano de Liderazgo. Este curso ha sido extremadamente exitoso al dar a los jóvenes oftalmólogos las herramientas que necesitan para ser líderes y defensores en sus comunidades locales, nacionales e internacionales.
The purpose of the PAAO Leadership Course is to provide both orientation and skill development to future leaders of national ophthalmology societies affiliated with the PAAO. Only affiliated National Societies and Affiliated Subspecialty Societies can nominate candidates. Only one candidate per society per year; Candidates may not self-nominate. Consistent with the recent emphasis on mutual commitments between the PAAO, the National Ophthalmological Societies, the Affiliated Subspecialty Societies and for this program, in particular, we are requiring a financial commitment on the part of both organizations and the participant. We feel that to optimize the success of this program, a ‘buy-in’ on the part of all involved will be crucial for this program.
The ideal candidate will be those doctors in your organization that:
- are currently practicing ophthalmology independently, in a public, private or academic setting (no fellows or residents will be accepted);
- have shown to be ethical and respectful to patients, peers and staff; have been a full member of the nominating society (subspecialty or national society) for at least 5 years after completion of their training;
- have demonstrated a willingness to work and organizational skills, and have a great potential for development and service in their organization and the PAAO.
- The participant must be a member of the PAAO in order to be nominated (no exceptions).
- Most importantly, the candidate must have exhibited dedication and community service and interest in your society’s activities.
We are sure that you will be able to identify and send us the name of the person with these prerequisites.
Deadline for submission of applications is July 31.
Participantes del Curso y Ex-alumnos
Descargar PDF a continuación