Gillingham Pan-American Fellowship Program Application
Application submission deadline: October 1, 2022
Up to two (2) fellowships in the amount of $10,000 each are offered to qualified Latin American (Mexico, Central, or South America) candidates who have been accepted into an accredited training program in the United States and Canada. The applicant should be no more than 2 to 3 years out of his/her residency program. The candidate must be a member of the PAAO.
If you have any question, please contact the Administrative office (817-275-7553 or [email protected])
1. Completed application form (download form below)
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV), 2-3 pages
3. Letter of interest
4. Letter of recommendation
5. Proof of application to an accredited fellowship program
6. Proof of acceptance into an accredited fellowship program (due by February 1, 2022)
7. Scan or photo of passport
SUBMIT APPLICATION BELOW
Here we have provided the application you can print out for your information.Gillingham Pan-American Fellowship guidelines and application form (PDF) Gillingham Pan-American Fellowship guidelines and application form (DOCX)
Funding provided by Retina Research Foundation of Houston, Texas.